Hotel la Réserve, Hotel on the banks of the Tarn in Albi
In the heart of the Tarn, Hotel La Réserve Albi enjoys an unparalleled location.
A few minutes from the city center of Albi, easily accessible by car, plane and train and at the same time in a green and bucolic environment.
All roads lead to La Réserve Albi to live, the time of a weekend or vacations of sweet stays in the Tarn (81).
Coming to La Réserve Albi
Cities Distances in km Duration
From the hotel La Réserve Albi, the possibilities of tourism are infinite and offer a choice of all that France has of most beautiful.
Nature, sites, ancestral know-how, monuments, picturesque villages, markets, mosaic of landscapes...
Throughout the seasons, you will discover Occitania and no less than 5 Unesco World Heritage sites.
Albi: Unesco World Heritage site
- Sainte-Cécile Cathedral: sobering and majestic
- Toulouse Lautrec Museum in the Palais de la Berbie: the most beautiful collection of works by the artist in a magnificent site
- Old town: enjoy strolling in the main streets
- Saint-Salvy collegiate church and its Romanesque cloister, built in the 12th century
- Lapérouse museum: dedicated to the 18th century navigator, native of Albi, who sailed the seas on the Boussole and the Astrolabe, perishing in a shipwreck
- City of Carcassonne classified in the Unesco world heritage
- La route des Bastides: between Cordes-sur-Ciel, Castelnau-de-Montmirail and Puycelsi, these fortified villages have braved the assaults of time and offer superb strolls in the steep streets
- Site of Castelroc en Arifades : 800 years of history come to light
- Sailing on the Tarn in a gabarre in Albi
- Kayaking on the Aveyron river in Saint-Antoine-Noble-Val
- Hiking for all levels: we will advise you on the routes adapted to your desires and level of fitness
Gastronomy and know-how
- On the Gaillac wine route
- The house of wines in Gaillac
- Château des Plantes : unique production of woad (plantation, extraction, dyeing in the country of Cocagne of Isatis Tinctoria)
- Saut du Tarn Museum: installed in the old metallurgical factory of Saint-Juéry. A fine example of industrial tourism to discover the trades and men